產品發表 包羅萬象 模型拍賣 綜合討論 直昇機 飛機 同協會 回首頁

台灣遙控模型-RCTW

找回密碼
 申請
樓主: josephallance

99年6月27日柑園飛行日誌(明早7/4日轉戰柑園)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2010年7月3日 11:58 AM | 顯示全部樓層
>> First of all, do not try to challenge my record, I mean record in my computer, not memory or recollection from somebody.

Do you really have that much time on your hands, or, just been breathing in too many bad electrons? You actually made a log out of every dead stick on each glow engine at each contest, so you can attack them? That's unbelievable, I rather spend my time practicing the sequence. Hope you have a big hard drive in your computer ...

>> 2008 at Oakdale, Chris Beldon crash-land twice after flame-out, damaged landing gears of both of his airplanes ...  Chris Johnson crashed right after take-off due to engine quit

Instead of picking on Chris B & Chris J, let's pick on the Kimbros, did you ever see their engine quit at the contest?

>> Derek's YS quit at least once.

Oh, now you get Derek involve also? He's switching between g & e, and can't seems to make up his mind.

>> I haven't seem you finished one whole season w/o any flame out. After you break this record, then we can discuss about the reliability

I have only attended two contest this year, will see. If you care to pay any attention on what I've written, the engine bracket came loose at BARCS, the vibration causing the throttle push rod to cut off the engine, it wasn't the engine's fault. BTW, the engine was acting up for quite sometime, and I chose to ignor the clues.

Man, my brain hurts just by trying to reason with you. You said I'm stubborn by staying with YS, guess you're stubborn also by not admitting g & e power can coexist.

Definitely no wine for you at Napa ...

[ 本帖最後由 proline2009 於 2010年7月3日 12:00 PM 編輯 ]
 樓主| 發表於 2010年7月3日 12:48 PM | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 lspeng 於 2010年7月3日 02:19 AM 發表

一開口又洩底了.誰說外轉子作不了 F 科目?瞧這裡Plettenberg外轉子的愛用者:
http://www.plettenberg-motoren.com/UK/erfolge.htm
QQ (世界盃第7名), Jason Schulman(世界盃第6名), Gerhard Mayr (世界盃第5名),  ...

看那網站覺的彭大越來越像台灣的政治人物............哈哈又在實問虛答,據我訪談的結果,原來是有內幕的外轉子引擎因為是外殼旋轉再加上磁鐵變的相當重,旋轉起來就像一顆大陀螺在機子裡面轉,.......所以ㄋ做動作會有慣性效果.......各位想想就像拉up突然拉不起來,拉起來之後又不太容易復平,這種慣性效果手再巧都很難控制,所以各位看官如果你是3a選手的話你要選一可容易掌控的馬達(內轉子馬達,沒有慣性效果),還是要選一顆不容易掌控的馬達(外轉子馬達),難怪3a選手們普遍還是用內轉子馬達,因此ㄋ.........延伸的問題就是齒輪箱的問題了.......不過也要感謝彭大讓我對電機有更深一層的了解........我發現我越來越像立法委員(揭發弊案).........哈哈
JOSEPH
YS TEAM

[ 本帖最後由 josephallance 於 2010年7月3日 12:50 PM 編輯 ]
發表於 2010年7月3日 01:51 PM | 顯示全部樓層
小周大, "JOSEPH  YS TEAM"  太酷了吧~~
發表於 2010年7月3日 01:53 PM | 顯示全部樓層
小周大, "JOSEPH  YS TEAM"  太酷了吧~~
發表於 2010年7月3日 02:39 PM | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 josephallance 於 2010年7月3日 12:48 PM 發表

看那網站覺的彭大越來越像台灣的政治人物............哈哈又在實問虛答,據我訪談的結果,原來是有內幕的外轉子引擎因為是外殼旋轉再加上磁鐵變的相當重,旋轉起來就像一顆大陀螺在機子裡面轉,.......所以ㄋ做動作會有 ...

哈,就等你這樣問.物理還記得多少?外轉子質量較大但轉速低.內轉子質量較小但轉速高.我在RCU上已回答過轉動慣量的計算,自己去找.結論是轉鼓的轉動慣量只佔螺旋槳的3-5%左右.別忘了我的本行是什麼.
發表於 2010年7月3日 02:54 PM | 顯示全部樓層
還有你看了Plettenberg的網站聯結沒,去年世界盃前十名,五架電機四架是外轉子. "3a選手們普遍還是用內轉子馬達"只發生在台灣.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請

本版積分規則

世界各國訪RCTW統計

手機版|台灣遙控模型-RCTW

GMT+8, 2024年5月21日 10:01 PM