申請
查看: 2011|回復: 7

美國Key Veteran對Align 3G和V-Bar的比較心得

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2010年1月25日 08:09 PM | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
美國Key Veteran對Align 3G和V-Bar的比較心得以下是在國外著名的網站RunRyder討論區裡的文章
發表者特別搞了2台一模一樣的700N,就只有控制系統不一樣
為的是更客觀的比較Align 3G和V-Bar的差別

Well, I spent the day today with two identical 700's - one with V-Bar v4 and one with the Align 3G system. Winds were blowing a pretty steady 15mph with gusts up to 25-30mph all day. The Align system handled the wind better than the V-Bar in my opinion. While V-bar did a good job of keeping attitude into the wind and not ballooning, the Align system surprisingly seemed to do just a little bit better.

嗯,我今天花了整天的時間在比較兩台相同的700上(電裝、配置、設定皆一樣)-一台配置V-Bar v4、一台配置Align 3G。今天一整天都是吹著相當穩定的風速,約每小時15英哩的風,偶有每小時25-30英哩的陣風出現。在我看來Align 3G的抗風性優於V-Bar。然而,V-Bar在保持機態上表現的不錯而且不會飄動,令人驚訝的是Align 3G表現似乎更好。

One of the biggest surprises to me was how well the tail gyro works on the Align system. I should point out that I've never liked the V-Bar tail. On every machine I've used a v-bar on in the past I've always run a separate tail gyro. I know a lot of people may argue, but the v-bar tail has always seemed a little too soft for me. The Align tail felt very crisp, stopped hard, handles reversals with cyclic stirs and head loading well, doesn't budge in the wind and does a pretty good job of maintaining piro rate when the head loads and unloads. The tail did not exhibit any odd tendencies durign fast forward flight, backwards flight or sideways flight into or downwind. I won't even comment on the v-bar tail because it's, well a v-bar tail.

其中一個最大的驚喜,Align 3G尾舵陀螺的表現。我要指出的是,我一向都不喜歡V - Bar的尾舵。過去,在我所有安裝V-Bar的機體上,我都是另外接一個尾舵陀螺。我了想大多數人可能不贊同,但V - Bar的尾舵對我來說始終是軟一些。Align 3G尾舵反應明快、停頓準確,對於旋翼慣性抵銷以及鎖定機頭表現很好,有風時不會追尾,不論是在機頭鎖定或非鎖定狀態,所有自旋之類的動作都運作的非常好。在快速前進、後退、側向、迎風、順風時不會有任何多餘的修正出現,我不想評論V – Bar的尾舵,因為它的確表現比V – Bar好。

Cyclic response with the Align system was instant and felt very connected. V-bar has come a long way in the last couple of years, but to me still feels like I am slightly disconnected from the helicopter. It's one of those things that is tough to describe - you just have to fly it to feel it for yourself. I liked the feel of the Align system much better than the V-bar. I've heard several people mention it, but the Align system feels much more like you are flying a flybarred helicopter than the v-bar. Several other pilots at the field today of varying skill levels flew both machines, and everyone agreed on that point.

Align 3G十字盤的回應是立即的而且感覺非常直接。V-bar已經出現有2年了,但是對我來說仍然感覺有那麼一點的不直覺。若要更直接描述這一點,就是你必須親自去飛過。我喜歡Align 3G帶給我的感覺更勝過V-bar。我已經聽過不少人指出(V-bar的手感),但是Align 3G就是比v-bar更接近有平衡翼的感覺。今天在飛場也有一些其他的飛手同時體驗這兩台直升機,而且每個人都非常同意這點。

Both systems handled stirring moves such as piroflips, piro tic-tocs, piro rainbows, piro globes, piro funnles, etc. pretty well. In my opinion, however, the Align system feels better. I don't know if it is because it feels more like flying a machine with a flybar, or if it's because it feels more connected, but the moves on the 700 just felt more confident than the same moves on the 700 with a v-bar.

兩套系統對於執行自旋翻、自旋鐘擺、自旋彩虹、自旋地球儀、自旋八字…等都表現很好。我個人是認為Align 3G感覺好一些。不知道是不是因為Align 3G飛且來更像有平衡翼或者是因為它感覺更緊密的聯繫 (手感),但是執行動作上,在裝Align 3G的700就是比裝v-bar.的700來的有信心一些。

All in all, it was pretty apparent after the first flight or two, but even more so after spending all day flying both machines back to back, my vote has to go to the Align 3G over V-Bar. A lot also must be said about the ease of setup of the Align system. V-bar has got a lot easier since the release of 4.0, but it still doesn't come close to the Align system. It'll be nice when Align releases the PC interface and software to open up the system to further configuration, but for the most part it works pretty damn good with only a couple of minutes of setup. After today, I don't think that I would recommend V-bar to anyone wanting to go flybarless on an Align helicopter.

總而言之,顯然的在一趟或兩趟飛行,甚至是整天輪流的飛這兩台之後,我的票已經坄給Align 3G 勝過 V-Bar。再說到Align 3G的設定,自4.0版釋出問世以來,V-Bar變的更容易設定,但它仍然無法像Align 3G一樣簡單。在將來亞拓釋出PC介面及軟體以開啟更進階的設定之前,整體的表現已經要命的非常好了,特別是只需要幾分鐘的設定。從此之後,我不認為會再建議選擇V-bar,對於任何想要在亞拓直升機上換裝無平衡翼系統的人

原始出處

http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t566004p1/

上一篇:99/1/10頭前溪飛場寫真
下一篇:99/01/30頭前溪飛場寫真
發表於 2010年1月25日 11:17 PM | 顯示全部樓層
不愧為今年台灣精品
厲害厲害
讓我也願意買一套來玩玩
發表於 2010年10月20日 09:33 AM | 顯示全部樓層
這是一個連VBAR都不會設定的人所發表的心得
所以還是不要把他的心得當真
以下是該討論篇最後一個回應

Creighton

I think you have really lost your mind.............If I do recall when you had your first V-bar you could not even get the tail to work so you had a another gyro with the V-bar... give me a break I dont even think ALIGN beleives what you are saying.....BBBBBBBSSSSSSSS
發表於 2010年10月20日 12:18 PM | 顯示全部樓層

回復 3樓 wakanars 的帖子

我也曾經在亞X的官網論壇上看過一篇翻譯國外3G與V-BAR的比較,都是說3G比較好。結果被一位飛友踢爆,有些說V-BAR比較好的段落沒翻譯。後來PO文的辯解說那些段落因為某些原因,不會影響他原來翻譯段落的論述。

反正亞X就是一言堂,真的很難想像一家目前算是台灣的領導廠商,會是有這樣的企業文化。
發表於 2010年10月20日 12:36 PM | 顯示全部樓層
兩種都飛過
所以相信沒人會把它的心得當真
他們要關起門來自我催眠也沒辦法
他們快樂就好
發表於 2010年12月5日 07:00 PM | 顯示全部樓層
3G我有4套..V-BAR5.0我有一套...3G和V-BAR我都摸透了.....
有幾段話.有些可信.有些並不是這樣
但是這2段話真的很瞎...........我個人就不認同....
想說.........3G真的很不錯用..但是V-BAR..也沒這麼差.V-BAR除了較貴的缺點外..其他的似乎不比3G差..
"""嗯,我今天花了整天的時間在比較兩台相同的700上(電裝、配置、設定皆一樣)-一台配置V-Bar v4、一台配置Align 3G。今天一整天都是吹著相當穩定的風速,約每小時15英哩的風,偶有每小時25-30英哩的陣風出現。在我看來Align 3G的抗風性優於V-Bar。然而,V-Bar在保持機態上表現的不錯而且不會飄動,令人驚訝的是Align 3G表現似乎更好。"""
"""兩套系統對於執行自旋翻、自旋鐘擺、自旋彩虹、自旋地球儀、自旋八字…等都表現很好。我個人是認為Align 3G感覺好一些。不知道是不是因為Align 3G飛且來更像有平衡翼或者是因為它感覺更緊密的聯繫 (手感),但是執行動作上,在裝Align 3G的700就是比裝v-bar.的700來的有信心一些。"""

[ 本帖最後由 3D豬 於 2010年12月5日 08:44 PM 編輯 ]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請

本版積分規則

世界各國訪RCTW統計

手機版|台灣遙控模型-RCTW

GMT+8, 2024年5月7日 03:11 AM