台灣遙控模型-RCTW

找回密碼
 申請
查看: 2290|回復: 2

請台灣的FAI的協會長官支持澳洲舉辦FAI-F2系列世界比賽

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2012年2月29日 06:07 PM | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hello Minoda-san,
Sorry for not getting in contact with you for a long time. I have been very busy with work and family duties.
Firstly I hope you are well. My family and I are all healthy and happy.
He are some photos of me flying the Yatsenko 'New Classic' on Saturday afternoon at the Adelaide Aeromodellers' Club field.
The conditions were very hot and still, 39 degrees!. However as the wind was light and the sky cloudy so flying conditions were good.
Also I wonder, could do me a favour please?
Australia will be bidding for the 2014 F2 World Championships. I have attached the bid proposal document below:
I would greatly appreciate if you could forward this document to the correct person in the governing body for aeromodelling in Japan, particularly to the
CIAM delegates. The voting on bid for 2014 will occur some time before the 2012 World Championships, in less than one month I believe. As you will know the majority of times the F2 world champs
are held in Europe. Only once has it been held in Asia ( China 1994) and the only other place outside of Western or Eastern Europe is the USA.
I think the European countries will naturally support a European bid and I understand Brazil may also bid for 2014. This will likely get good support form the USA and even perhaps Europe.
Australia is almost as far away form Europe as is possible, so our organisers are try to build strong support in East Asia. Can you please pass this on to the correct person in the Japan National model flying association. If you do not know who this is please send it to the President and Secretary.
Also if you have any contacts with F2 flyers in other Asian countries for example Taiwan and China, please forward this information and ask your friends to send it to their countries' national associations
with some urgency if possible as the vote may be as soon as 2 weeks from now.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Peter
....................................................................................................
敝人收到了福岡的簑田先生一封信!!!
是簑田先生所認識的澳洲F2B選手!!!他曾經訪問日本福岡FMA協會!!!而簑田先生也受邀到澳洲訪問參與澳洲的比賽交流!!!
此篇文章經敝人使用翻譯軟體看起來似乎是希望世界各地的有關FAI所屬區域組織及飛友能支持2014年在澳洲舉辦一次FAI-F2系列的世界賽!!!因為FAI-F2系列大賽都是在歐洲各國輪流舉行比賽(歐洲各國互相投票支持嗎???)!!!或是在美國!!!而亞洲只也在1994年的中國一次而已!!!澳洲希望能夠舉辦此活動!!!希望各國能支持一下???也希望各地區能飛友能告訴各所屬的FAI會員投票給澳洲!!!澳洲距離台灣比較近!!!要去參觀或比賽花費上少很多耶!!!
..................................................................................................
敝人對於台灣的FAI會員組織不熟悉!!!搞不清楚耶!!!
有請各位前輩先進大大們!!!有人認識的話???請多多幫忙!!!不勝感激!!!.........Orz...........

P.S日本福岡的簑田先生是敝人認識多年的朋友來台灣訪問飛行聯誼會4次!!!參與過台灣比賽2次!!!

[ 本帖最後由 成人慾 於 2012年2月29日 06:10 PM 編輯 ]

上一篇:KA-10"活神"線控特技機
下一篇:2012 線控聯誼賽春季賽
發表於 2012年2月29日 07:21 PM | 顯示全部樓層
可以跟中華航模的陳政峰理事長談談
中華航模是FAI世界飛行總會對台灣的"唯一"窗口
http://www.rctw.net/thread-205189-1-1.html
 樓主| 發表於 2012年3月1日 12:06 AM | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 子淳 於 2012年2月29日 07:21 PM 發表
可以跟中華航模的陳政峰理事長談談
中華航模是FAI世界飛行總會對台灣的"唯一"窗口
http://www.rctw.net/thread-205189-1-1.html